Main Diversion Entrance, Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada; vintage transferware souvenir of Stanley Park from Gray’s Pottery in Stoke-on-Trent, England via ebay. Gray’s Pottery operated from 1907 to 1962, when it was sold and became Portmeirion Pottery. The image appears to be based on the postcard seen here, which might be from the 1930s, based on the era of the vehicles.
The entranceway to Stanley Park was reconfigured in 1926 to create the pedestrian promenade seen here. Designed by sculptor Charles Marega, the walkway was constructed with concrete mixed with sea sand, sadly resulting in a deteriorating, unsalvageable structure.